Pedag VIVA LOW spread-foot & flatfoot shoe orthotic for stability
Soft cushioning natural leather orthotic with pronounced metatarsal pad for splayfoot & fallen arches. Relieves discomfort & soreness, prevents heel, knee & back pain. Designed for feet with Low Arches. Content one pair
- Makes your shoe a healthy shoe for your well-being
- Fits perfectly in sneakers & lace up shoes
- Supports & cushions the sensitive zones of your foot
- With pronounced metatarsal pad & low profiled longitudinal arch
- Cushions the heel
- Provides stability when standing and walking
- Selected cowhide; breathable, absorbent & long lasting
Many people with lowered arches are looking for a foot support that relieves the foot over its entire surface and cushions it softly. The wellness foot support pedag Viva® Low fulfils the special criteria that sensitive feet place on an insole.
Pedag Viva® Low helps the foot with a soft cushion that runs over the entire surface. The longitudinal arch support is also particularly flexible, which relieves the strained foot; heel cushioning and metatarsal pad provide additional relaxation.
Pedag Viva® Low made of fine and breathable cowhide (vegetable tanned) is the wellness accessory for people with a flat longitudinal arch. Viva® Low…supports relaxed feet.
Made in Germany
36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46